Reducing my emotion


I can not stop turn my playlist on, lagi addict sama lagu lagu yang ada di playlist meh . they're also known as Healed !

Hello Again- Lost Prophet
Believe- The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Buried Myself Alive- The Used
Eight Flew Over One Was Destroyed- MEW
Face Down- The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Pain- Jimmy Eat World
Pull Me Back- The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Represent- The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Some Will Seek Forgiveness- Underoath
Streetcar- Funeral for a Friend
The Kill- 30 Second to Mars
Box Full of Sharp Object- The Used
Your Call- Secondhand Serenade
Step Up Right- The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Tonight- Lost Prophet
Snow Brigade- MEW
Juneau- Funeral for a Friend
Pleads and Postcards- The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Just Dance Piano Ray Mak- Lady Gaga
Panda- MEW
am i wry?- MEW


guess what ? every night i always turn them on until they bring me to a dreamland hha ! THANKS . and maybe through em i always could change my mind for a very bad past memories .

No comments: