My Experience in Poem Performance

On Sunday, 12 March 2006, 3 years ago at one of art gallery in Den haag.
Bonardo and I had to take part in a poem performance on launching occasion of a poem anthology. We were invited to read a poem in front of a Dutch Minister and a lot of people. I was surprised when I came there. I had never thought about it before. But I remained confident. There were some Dutch kids joined the poem performance, like us. They read poems, too. Each of us, Bonardo and I read a poem with a guitar cadence. I went there on foot walking from Andrey’s house, a schoolmate of mine. It was held in a gallery which was near the Andrey’s house. I went there with Mr. Nirwan (our school principal), Bonardo’s parents, Ucok, Ifan, and Andrey. When we finished reading the poems, the audience gave us a big applause. We were happy after reciting the poems. We were feeling so proud. After that, we came to the anthology’s author to say goodbye. We got a book from him. An anthology of poem is a good book for me. We thanked the author, and then we went home. It was a good experience to me. Here are the photos of us there !



the author, me and bonar



andre , ivan, me and ucok



bonardo



bonar, the author, his assistant and i





that's me ! read the poem , written in dutch !


kapan yaa bisa tampil di depan foreigner gini lagi ?! i'm so proud of this !!! love

No comments: