they called it mount blonc !

On July 17, 2006 my family and I went to Switzerland. It took approximately 5 hours from Paris. We went there by car. In Paris we went to the ‘Avenue des Champs-Élysées’ that’s like a Centrum. There we visited the Louis Vuitton counter, but my mother didn’t buy anything there, because the counter almost closed. After that we continued our journey to Switzerland.

We stayed in Switzerland for 4 days and 3 nights. Switzerland has a beautiful mountain called Mount Blanc. It took about 2-hour driving from Geneva. On the way to Mount Blanc there were a lot of trees and directly I got my camera and took pictures. Then we arrived in a city around the Mount Blanc, called Chamonik. In Chamonik my mother bought some souvenirs for her friend. We took some pictures there too. It was a beautiful city. There were some cable carts in Chamonik. My family and I tried the cable cart to go to the top of the mountain (mountain around the Mount Blanc). We had to pay the tickets for the cable cart. But, it didn’t matter.

At the mountain’s top the weather was very cold, I thought it was 6-7 degree Celsius there. I felt so happy there because I felt like I was flying. I felt confused too, because there wasn’t enough oxygen on the top. We were so tired there, because the route to the top was very steep. And we needed to walk in between the cable carts. After we tried the cable cart we got the lunch in McDonald in the Centrum of Chamonik. The next day, we returned to Vlissingen.

We were so happy there. We hope we could go there again.

No comments: