it's all bout meh !

NOT a Hypocrite

I was born in Bandung and raised in Surabaya, never get enough of LAUGH ! fatty ! i love ALEX TURNER n also Mary Kate ;)



I love music, friends,LOVE furtive touches, braids, summer, faded pictures full of memories, discussions, photographing, flipflops, supersoakers, browsing internet, read magazines, flowers, meet new people, write, bubblegum , guitars, nailpolish, surveys, balloons, bathing, watch people skate, sand between my toes, whistling, noodlesoup, hair, bubbles, tea with a cookie, art, melons, dreams, wear tshirt, see people happy, sleeping, chocolate milk with whipped cream, dewdrops on the window, baby cats, rainy sunday mornings, indie, movies, giggling, tea, fatty, mary kate olsen, sunglasses, SE W910i, hang out wid my friends, go compliments, goodnight text messages, wake up next to my favourite dolls, scream randomly at the top of my longs, laugh till my tummy hurts, starry eyes, mirrors, trying to catch raindrops with my tongue, freaky tooth, get a hair cut, make myself pretty for no reason, and a whole lot more.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments: